Monday, December 3, 2012

dodging duties

The weather is so strange today!  56 degrees in Minnesota.  On December 3rd.  It's misty and foggy out.  Looks like how I imagine springtime in Transylvania would look.  I'm getting ready to take Jane out for some quality time.  In the dark.  In the fog.

A propos of nothing, here are a bunch of videos for your viewing pleasure.  Some are fitness related and some are clearly not.  (Yeah, I'm practicing dog-walking avoidance techniques. And I may or may not have adult ADD.)

Think of it as a fun little diversion on a foggy Monday night.

And don't judge me for wasting time while my poor dog whines to go for a walk.

==================================================

1. For starters, the husband and I have been working hard on perfecting our yoga routine. I think it's looking pretty good.  Don't hate us* because we're beautiful.


(*not really "us" but it totally could be.)
==================================================
2. And don't hate us because sometimes we're THOSE pet people.... you know who I mean.  This is Jane in warmer days.  Yeah, we're easily amused.



==================================================
3.  Must give equal time to cats.  This video had my kids and me laughing so hard the first bazillion times we watched it!  It's pure stupid.  Right up our alley.


================================================
4.  This one is included for no other reason than because I dedicated pretty much an entire post to my thriller of a jacket.


==================================================
5. Ok, this video is just plain amazing and inspiring. It's been everywhere already but is worth sharing again and again.  I heart Arthur!! Makes me want to cry and give him a hug every time I see it because I feel so damn proud of him.


===================================================

Oh alright., I've avoided the walk long enough..... Out into the scary, foggy night..... good thing Jane is so tough.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, number one is awesome. You guys are so talented.:)

    And I just watched #5 several days ago on facebook. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!