Friday, April 6, 2012

winner winner chicken dinner

You know how much I love to get free stuff, right?

And how it's even better when stuff is free because I WON it?

And you are aware that I'm kind of fond of running, too, right???

Well, I won an entry to the Get in Gear Half Marathon!!  I saw this post on Facebook and figured the odds were pretty good so I jumped on it.  I was going to enter this race anyway (I've run in some form of Get in Gear race - 5k, 10k, Half Marathon - since 2008) I just hadn't gotten around to signing up for it yet.  And now, because of the kindness and generosity of strangers, I get to run it for FREE!  How cool is that?


The internet rocks.

1 comment:

  1. Nora, any race you get for free is a heck of a bonus!
    Congrats and have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!