Friday, March 29, 2013

back in a sec.....

I'm not ignoring my blog, really.  I've been busy doing this stuff....


Getting a Pedicure!  Sadly, since I haven't been running all that much, all my toenails are intact.  I only get a pedi when I'm going on vacation.  Which is exactly what I did!


Letting my trail shoes explore new terrain.





Seeing wildlife!  I think they're really pterodactyls.




Running (yes, RUNNING!!) with my sister-in-law from Indiana.  


Hiking, too!




Running here.  



And running here.  It did not suck.



Seeing views like this.



Hanging here. This also did not suck.



Letting my feet go to their happy place.



Seeing more wildlife - that brown blob is a manatee!



And spending quality time with my honey.

I'll be back soon!!


2 comments:

  1. OH fun!!! Great Pictures! It seems like everyone was/is on vacation lately! I'm not going to lie, your vacation looks more fun than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely time! Rest and relax!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!