Saturday, October 23, 2010

trails and tribulations

So I signed up for another race as a motivator before my Monster Dash 10 mile.  It's a 5 mile trail run through an apple orchard.  I've sort of run on trails but not really so this might be interesting.  And I guess this isn't really trail running, it's orchard running.  So, really a new thing for me.  Anyway, I hope it's not a dumb choice the week before a longer race.

Unbelievable.  I just went to the race website to look at the starting time for tomorrow's race and saw that the damn thing was TODAY!!  I am a dipshit.  Oh well.

I need to mix things up a bit.  I have so NOT been in the mood for running lately.  That might explain my screwing up the date of my race.  What's up with that?  Must be some interesting psychological reason to explore.  More to come on that.  For now, I'm going to look for a different race to run in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!