Thursday, March 3, 2011

back in the saddle again....sort of

Like I said on my dailymile.com post - not exactly back in the saddle again, but at least I'm approaching the corral....

don't go there.....
It's been a bit of a rocky road for me (no pun intended) as far as running has been concerned.  My bronchitis really beat the crap out of me and I was down for the count for a few days after DD and I got home from our trip out East.  Between that and the general state of chaos that is my life,  I haven't been able to run much in the last week and a half.  Whah, whah, whah...... I know, I know, people have managed to get off their asses and run while enduring much worse things.  But I'm a bit of a wuss delicate flower, remember?  I did manage to get to circuit class this week and that felt pretty good.  I've had a short 2.5 mile jog on the treadmill (kinda dicey - I sure got out of breath quickly) and went for a 2.5 mile walk with Jane on the same day.  <do I get points for that?>

Off to do a 4 mile run.  I'll be so glad when the thaw/freeze portion of winter is over.  My tortured history with icy neighborhood sidewalks keeps me painfully aware of my center of gravity issues.   I'm going to run where I'm most likely to stay upright.  Hello treadmill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!