Friday, January 14, 2011

a cruel joke......or maybe it's a sign



DOW
I order groceries online and they are always sending me the weekly specials.  Remember yesterday, when I  said I was going to have to spend less time with my friend Oreo Cookie?  Well, today, I opened my e-mail and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but the black and white cookies that I hold oh so dear!!  For FREE!!!  And all I have to do is spend what I normally would anyway.  Bastards.  Like willpower isn't enough of an issue for me already.

Is it a sign that maybe I'm not supposed to kick the Oreo habit yet?  Or is it a test?

On the upside, I saw my PT today and she said I'm getting stronger and my flexibility has increased! I'm still only allowed to run every other day but I can increase my mileage up to 10 miles per week.  Kind of a downer when I told her I am planning to run the Get Lucky Triple 7 Half marathon in March and she said, "I didn't hear that!"  She redeemed herself in my eyes when she followed that with, "You might not be able to run much at all for the rest of that week."  So I more or less got her blessing.  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, don't be shy, leave a comment!! I'd love to hear from you!!